He stole my Lollipop! He stole my Lollipop!

Not bad

Kinda reminds of a tim burton cartoon.

The Wrong Vagina The Wrong Vagina

Oook

How about if ppl on NG made foot fettish flashes?bb

Me and KFC Me and KFC

<roll eyes>

Anyone that considers this P.O.C. funny has to be as mindless as the person who created it. How pathetic is that? A person humpin and yet marrying a bucket or fricken chicken? It must be your life story, cause I can't see you doing any better then that, good luck in dating, you'll need it.

n0ir responds:

thanks man! i love to get zeros whoo! now go kill yerself! haha fun yoink! :P

iron cowboys iron cowboys

Dude

That sucked moe then yo momma, iron cowboys? Iron cockless boys is more like it, especially since I can see you falling into that category.

dead-maji-420 responds:

you obviously arent italian or otherwise youd not have said shit about my momma mommamia huh yeah that was real insulting i got one for yah go ask your non-italian mother what it means if she even knows... vaffanculo! pezzo di merda. and thats real!! go ahead look it up on the internet yah fake-italian..

Freak Freak

u suck

Oh my gosh, this flash is CRAP, atleast my flashes get a 3.0 unlike you d***h bag. Take a flash class and don't come back to NG again.

Git Down Git Down

Off da hook!

That took a long time to load, but that was tight!

David & Goliath David & Goliath

Not bad..

Are you a christian or something? It's good if you are.

Guardian Guardian

This sucks

All these spiity flashes and not one of em is good. Face it mam, you SUCK at flash 5! Now write your reply down you skank hoe. Noone likes you ya know?

Hot Love....BONG!!!! Hot Love....BONG!!!!

Please

It should be hot crap.

Marios Affair Marios Affair

Oh my gosh!

This portal is gay! If you want to see a better one then look at dis one

http://www.newgrounds.c om/portal/view.php?id=55019